All the answers to your most asked questions.
WHAT IS OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB ITALY?
- The Italian Branch è the official italian supporters club born in 1999 and officially recognised by Liverpool FC in 2002. To learn more, visit our About page.
CAN I JOIN YOUR OLSC?
- Absolutely, anybody can join. It is possible to do so from June 2021 until May 2022.
- Please not that the membership lasts for a season, not a year.
- Example: Joining in December 2021 means your membership will last May 2022.
- If you consider joining between January and May 2022, get in touch before doing so to get a discount. This occurs because you will not have access to tickets, but you will still climb our seniority hierarchy.
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Joining requires a specific fee which can be paid via Paypal, Debit or Credit Card. To learn more, visit our Join Us page.
BY JOINING YOUR OLSC, CAN I BUY MATCH TICKETS?
- You must have the GOLD membership for the 2021/2022 season.
- Alongside the official Liverpool FC’s Official Membership, either the Light or Full type.
- Those are the two mandatory requirements in order to be eligible to buy a Premier League match ticket.
- We are not assigned (a rule that stands for all Branches) tickets for Premier League away games, FA Cup home/away/neutral ganes, Carabao Cup home/away/games or Champions League home/away/neutral games.
HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COSTS?
- According to the club, prices should be frozen for this season as well. Here’s their own list divided by stands and ages:
|TIER||STAND||Adult||Over 65||Junior||Young Adult|
|2||Sir Kenny Dalglish/Main Stand||£57.00||£43.00||£9.00||£28.50|
|3||Sir Kenny Dalglish/Main Stand||£55.00||£41.00||£9.00||£27.50|
|4||Anfield Rd Upper/Sir Kenny Dalglish/Main Stand||£53.00||£40.00||£9.00||£26.50|
|7||Anfield Road Lower/Main Stand||£46.00||£34.50||£9.00||£23.00|
|12||Main Stand Upper||£9.00||£9.00||£9.00||£9.00|
- Please Note: Tickets must be paid via Paypal, Credit or Debit Card. Visit our Join Us page for more info.
These are the only payment methods we accept.
HOW MANY CHANCES DO I HAVE OF GETTING A TICKET?
- Unfortunately it is not up to us and we cannot 100% guarantee we’ll be able to give you one for your match of choice. It goes without saying that there are more chances for “smaller” games, compared to matches against bigger clubs like Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Everton – this applies, above all, to new members.
- Tickets requested by our members will be assigned – while supply lasts – on a first come first served basis. Learn more by visiting our Tickets page.
- A reminder that our Gold Membership + Light or Full Liverpool FC Official Membership are required to be assigned ONE ticket per person.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO BOOK A TICKET?
- Our booking deadlines coincide with Liverpool FC’s. Please check your email or our social media to be updated about our deadlines.
- It is not possible to book a ticket beyond the deadline.
- We kindly ask you not to make such a request.
- Payments for tickets must be made (in advance) via Paypal, Credit or Debit Card. We will refund our members as soon as possible, should their request be rejected.
WHEN WILL I KNOW WHEN MY BOOKING IS CONFIRMED?
- Usually two/three weeks after requests are sent. You will be updated via email alongside an announcement on our social media accounts..
- Once again, we will refund our members as soon as possible; should their request be rejected (this does not include the membership fee).
HOW DO I GET MY TICKET?
- Your ticket is transferred on your official Liverpool FC Membership Card. Tickets can be printed at Anfield’s box office – for a small fee – by sharing your Membership number.
WITH THE GOLD MEMBERSHIP + OFFICIAL MEMBERSHIP COMBO, CAN I HAVE TWO OR MORE TICKETS?
- Tickets appear on your own Membership card and are thus strictly personal. This also applies to our Membership.
WHERE DO YOU STAY IN LIVERPOOL? CAN YOU SUGGEST A GOOD PLACE TO STAY?
- Our advice is to stay as close to the city centre as possible. Many of us stay within 1km from Liverpool One – it’s easier to stay close as a group, especially for meetings. Availability in hotel/hostels depends on the game one is attending: it is a major factor that should not be underestimated.
- As soon as we confirm a trip, a WhatsApp group is created where all the attendees can talk to each other and plan the trip accordingly. We have often stayed in large apartments together to cut the overall costs.
- Visit our Contact page to learn more.
I’M CURRENTLY IN [CITY], ANYWHERE I CAN WATCH THE LIVERPOOL GAME?
- Check out our Italian Pubs page for more information on that!
A reminder that we are not just a way to get tickets, we’re so much more.
Join our family and help us grow!
President Nunzio Esposito