Become a member of the OLSC family!
Following the multiple requests we have received, here are some important “unofficial” rules that should be taken into consideration before joining:
- OLSC Italy is not just a way to get to Anfield, but many other things: it’s about passions, friendship and a sense of belonging, among other things.
- It’s not all about joining or the membership or requesting tickets just to then say goodbye and never speak again. It doesn’t work like that.
- It is not our intention to give tickets to this kind of people, opposed to those who work hard and truly care about our club. We must prioritise those who actively do something for our Branch.
- Last but not least: it is infinitely wrong to get in touch just for tickets, with the presumption that tickets for important games like United and Everton are available. Many of our members wait years for those tickets. Before joining, please carefully read all about the distribution of our tickets.
- It is also advised to check out our FAQ page.
LIVERPOOL FC MEMBERSHIP
- First and foremost, you must join Liverpool FC’s official Membership.
- Five options are available:
- Full (gadgets included)
- Light (gadgets not included)
- Mighty Red (ages 4-8 – gadgets included)
- Red Squad (ages 9-12 – gadgets included)
- Teen Red (ages 13-16 – gadgets included)
- PLEASE NOTE: THE INTERNATIONAL AND LITTLE LIVER MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT GIVE ACCESS TO TICKETS.
- From this season onwards, we decided to introduce new cards (due September 2022) which will last permanently, following the implementation of a database that allows us to check who’s a member of our OLSC. This database will reset every year following the end of the season and before our membership/renewal campaign.
- On the new card there will be a QR code that, when scanned, it will allow you to check your membership status at any time. You can also do so by visiting the Members Check page.
- The card will be identical for everybody and allows every member to request a ticket.
Here’s how to join the Official Liverpool Supporters Club Italy:
NEW MEMBERS AND RENEWALS
Aforementioned information taken into account, the OLSC declares:
- One must possess Liverpool FC’s Official Membership (either Full, Light, Mighty Red, Red Squad or Teen Red) to be taken into considerations for a ticket.
- If your membership type is International or Little Liver, you must turn it into one eligible for tickets.
- Our Branch won’t assign tickets to members whose membership isn’t active.
Our Board has established that fees remain unchanged for the 2022/2023 season.
- € 20,00 – (€ 14,00 to join, € 4,00 into the making of the card, € 2,00 of shipping fees).
- € 15,00 – (renewal for the full OLSC benefits).
Every member of the OLSC has to pay the RENEWAL fee despite their role in our Branch.
PAYMENTS AND EXCEPTIONAL DEADLINES
Our Board has decided that Liverpool FC’s Official Membership deadlines apply to our OLSC.
Our Branch has released the following deadlines for new memberships and renewal payments:
- By August 31st.
- Payments beyond August 31st won’t be considered for the first half of the season (still to be decided);
- By September 30th.
- Payments beyond September 30th won’t be considered for the second half of the season (still to be decided);.
- Only members whose payment arrives by August 31st will be eligible to receive our card and gadget.
Please Note: State your preferred payment method in the “More Details” box.
- You will then be sent our membership card as well as a welcome letter by our President to your address.
- Your name will be added to our database in 48 hours. After said amount of time has passed, please check your memberships status by visiting the Members Check page to ensure you have been correctly registered.
- You will also receive a monthly newsletter , from August till the end of the season, by the President to keep up to date about everything that goes on in our OLSC: new members, events, etc.
YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE.
President Nunzio Esposito